Tout sur Tiny farm! Index du Forum

Tout sur Tiny farm!
Aide pour le jeu tiny farm ;)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Download Facebook Sdkframework

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout sur Tiny farm! Index du Forum -> Divers -> Nos petits compagnons
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nemedaymi

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Download Facebook Sdkframework Répondre en citant

Download Facebook Sdk.framework
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

LikeLike Reply stephane (loki) says: May 24, 2017 at 4:22 pm Hello Allen, I have one question, why did you do : procedure TgoFacebookSDK.applicationDidBecomeActive(const Sender: TObject; const M: TMessage); begin TFBSDKAppEvents.OCClass.activateApp; end; what the connection between AppEvent and the facebook login ? LikeLike Reply Allen Drennan says: May 24, 2017 at 10:00 pm Facebook recommends you implement this so that you can track conversions of users who use your app to login via Facebook in the developers console. While this works, it is not ideal because users launch the web browser while your app goes into the background and when authentication is completed or fails, must return to your app. I need to turn off one of them and found solution from below link. You can't perform that action at this time. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. The problem was covered rather extensively in the article, so I wont rehash it here, but needless to say there isnt another work around since a Delphi app only can have a single one assigned and the Firemonkey framework captures and controls it. Optional:-(if you getting error with iOS 6.x) once you download the source then open the Facebook-ios-sdk project file and build the files using armv7 and armv7s architecture if you want to use sdk with iOS 6.x shareimprove this answer answered Nov 23 '12 at 11:50 robin.cssoft 1036 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. This would be more congruent with the way it is done in Objective C. Since User IDs in Facebook are app-scoped, it is important that you can correlate a given user with their account in your own service. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook .Net framework 4 SDK download URL? Ask Question up vote 6 down vote favorite 1 You used to be able to download a neatly packaged .Net framework SDK, which had the framework + developer tools (other than Visual Studio of course). Thanks a lot, Eddy LikeLiked by 1 person Reply Allen Drennan says: January 24, 2017 at 5:21 pm Thanks for your feedback and a great question! To test if a token is a long lived or short lived token, you call the Debug Token API (from your backend service or server, never the client) in the same manner as we show in the unit Grijjy.FacebookAPI.pas in the method TFacebook.DebugToken. No, its not an issue with the UIApplication parameter. Part 1 focuses on Facebook/iOS, Part 2 focuses Facebook/Android, Part 3 focuses on Twitter/iOS and Part 4 focuses on Twitter/Android. At this point you are ready to create an application of the same project name that interacts with the Facebook APIs. You must provide the access token that relates to the authenticated user from your backend service. Watch 1 Star 1 Fork 4 b051/FacebookSDK.framework Code Issues 0 Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. basically childbrowser pops up another webview and procceds serverside authentication. However, Facebook SDK does not require you to authenticate inside the app only approve your app for access. Currently most Facebook API examples for Delphi involve obtaining an access token by launching a web browser such as Safari on iOS for OAuth. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .net or ask your own question. Sign up Framework build of FacebookSDK 3.5.1 11 commits 1 branch 1 release Fetching contributors Objective-C 99.9% C++ 0.1% Objective-C C++ Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. .. Create a Facebook developers account You should start by creating a Facebook developers accounts at To setup a new app for Facebook so you can test and build: 1. ['publicprofile', 'userfriends', 'email'] TgoFacebookSDK (implementation for iOS or Android) The TgoFacebookSDK class is implemented for each mobile platform, in this case iOS. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . LikeLike Reply stephane (loki) says: May 26, 2017 at 1:05 pm me i think the purpose of appevents is only for facebook, else why they activate it by default ? if i want to track my users, their is plenty of other solutions available that i can choose myself, at least that i can activate myself LikeLike Allen Drennan says: May 26, 2017 at 1:59 pm If you are calling Facebook APIs like login or oauth, then they already could track your usage, they dont need appevents for that. Therefore, as I said before, if Facebooks purpose was to simply track your usage of their APIs, they could do it already. You create an instance of TgoSocial and implement a listener for TgoSocialLoginMessage. It is now as simple as defining your TMessage subscriptions in the initialization section and unsubscribing in the finalization section of your unit or project. By the way, how can one test if the token is a long-time token and if not transform it. See the Grijjy.FBSDK.iOS unit for a complete example. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . (Excuse my english) LikeLike Reply Allen Drennan says: December 28, 2017 at 3:23 pm You need to make sure you go through all the efforts of setting up your Facebook app. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Missing Delphi functionality in FMX.Platform.iOS One workable solution is to add events or messages to the individual application delegates that we can subscribe in our main application. This project assumes you have applied the prerequisites discussed previously& Added your Bundle ID or Project name to the Facebook developer Settings. So, although I finished safariAuth , fbAppAuth dialog appears. Here we call TgoFacebookSDK.LogInWithReadPermissions and request the permissions array that includes the users email address. type TgoSocial = class public class function Facebook: TgoFacebook; static; {$IFDEF TWTR} class function Twitter: TgoTwitter; static; {$ENDIF} public procedure Login(const ANetwork: TgoSocialNetwork); procedure GetSelf(const ANetwork: TgoSocialNetwork); public constructor Create; destructor Destroy; override; end; After we call the TgoSocial.Login method we receive a TMessage for the result of the login indicating success or failure. LikeLike Reply Pingback: Learn about using the Facebook SDK native framework for iOS and Android for Soci& HengeDK Pingback: Embed Facebook SDK for Android in your Delphi mobile app (Part 2) grijjy blog George Birbilis says: February 2, 2017 at 9:42 am btw, a native UI or n embedded browser view with the social authentication UI means a rogue (or a compromised) app could steal your social credentials with some overlay layer 5a02188284
facebook words with friends appcreate an new facebook accountfacebook app for iphone 3gs version 4.1facebook application free downfacebook social plugin sizesfotos de perfil para facebook creativashow to invite friends to like a friends page on facebookfacebook gun bros hackhow do i find out if i have a facebook account43 new facebook emoticons

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tout sur Tiny farm! Index du Forum -> Divers -> Nos petits compagnons Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation